Camp Fire Foil Packets for Smokey Mountain Vacations
Delicious Camp Fire Foil Packets Cooking
Are you looking for a scrumptious and cozy campfire meal to enjoy during your Smokey Mountain vacation? Say hello to campfire foil packets! As fall is right around the corner, it’s the perfect time for more campfires and easy, delicious campfire meals. These foil packets are a fantastic option to cook on a campfire, with endless possibilities to mix and match ingredients. All you need is some protein, like fish or chicken, combined with your favorite vegetables and seasonings to get a flavorful, fuss-free meal. Let’s get started!
Camp Fire Foil Packets
– Aluminum foil
– Protein of your choice (e.g. chicken tenderloins, fish fillet)
– Vegetables (e.g., potatoes, squash, onions)
1. Lay out a piece of aluminum foil large enough to hold all your ingredients.
2. Place your choice of protein and vegetables in the center of the foil.
3. Add a dollop of butter, salt, pepper, and your preferred seasonings.
4. Fold up the aluminum foil to create a sealed packet, leaving some room for the ingredients to cook.
5. Cook on the campfire grate until the internal temperature of the protein reaches 165 degrees. Cooking times may vary based on the thickness of your protein and the heat of your fire.
Don’t Forget Dessert
Why stop at the main course? Go ahead and throw your favorite s’mores ingredients into a foil packet and let the campfire do its magic. After all, no campfire night is complete without a delicious, gooey dessert!
A Kings Lodge
Whether you are staying at the beautiful Wears Valley Resort or having a nature-loving vacation at A Kings Lodge, these campfire foil packets are a must-try. Enjoy a hearty meal cooked over an open fire and embrace the rustic experience!
Happy cooking, and enjoy your next Smokey Mountain adventure!